Leafy & Microgreens Grow Box

Box4Grow logo
g box

For Leafy & Microgreens Growers

For growers with limited space, our modular or high cube grow box is the ultimate turnkey growing facility for leafy and microgreens growers to streamline the start-up process.

The Indoor Production Facility of the Future

These greens grow boxes provide the ability to build a uniquely scalable operation that fits any grower’s specifications and keeps your grow footprint to a minimum while still maintaining high yields.

0 +

Completed Grow boxes

0 Sq ft

Greenhouse space equivalent to an acre of field grown crops

0 %

Client Satisfaction

10-, 20- & 40-foot Shipping Container G Box

When building our G Box we determine the optimum environment for your product and then we develop your own unique state-of-the-art growing environment in a retrofit shipping container. 

The results are a significantly higher yield in a shorter time than all conventional production methods. With a Box4Grow Container G Box, it is now possible to grow almost anything, almost anywhere, sustainably and economically!

Standard Purchasing Terms

We ask for a minimum of 50% deposit upfront payment on signed order, and a further partial payment of 25% of the remaining balance after 4 weeks or when 75% of the build is completed, and the remaining final payment upon collection from our facility or delivery to your premises.

  • Delivery – We can arrange delivery to any location and can include this in the total cost of the grow box.
  • Taxes – We collect sales tax on the sale of all our grow rooms in the states where sales tax applies.

It takes between 8 and 10 weeks to complete a grow box, depending on requirements and our workload. Delivery time is dependent on location and freight delivery timeframes.

Whether you are a collective, dispensary, or even independent grower, our Box4Grow grow rooms – container, modular, drying & curing, and greenhouse – will enhance the quality and yield of your leafy greens or cannabis crop while reducing your efforts and increasing your profits.

Copyright © 2021 Box4Grow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy
Terms of UseWebsite Design: cascaderoad.com